Copyrights / Trademarks
- To the extent that any information, content, trademark, logo, etc. (""Trademarks"") published on this Site is not explicitly stated as belonging to a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property holder, then it belongs to TV TOKYO.
- The Trademarks published on this site (text, visual, sound, program, etc.) are protected by the Japanese Copyright Act and related treaties and laws. Beyond the private use explicitly acknowledged by the law, the reproduction or transferred use of Trademarks displayed on this Site is strictly prohibited without authorization.
- Beyond the private use explicitly recognized by the law, the reproduction or transferred use of any portion of or Trademarks in their entirety, as-is, altered, transferred, or duplicated from this Site is prohibited without the prior written permission of TV TOKYO.
- Any acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or loss, that impair or may impair financial assets or privacy, that damage or may damage the reputation or trust of TV TOKYO as well as any third parties.
- Any acts that are or may be contrary to public order and morals, or that constitute or may constitute criminal behavior or criminal acts.
- Any acts involving false information or reporting, such as registering another person's email address.
- Any acts, or the preparation thereof, with the purpose of conducting business or making a profit.
- Any acts that cause / provide, or may cause / provide, harmful programs, such as computer viruses, etc.
- Any acts that violate or may violate the law, ordinances, or regulations.
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by TV TOKYO.
TV TOKYO bears no responsibility for the contents of the Linked Sites or damages incurred by their usage.
TV TOKYO recommends the below environment for using this Site.
Please note that if you use an environment other than the recommended one, or even with the recommended environment, the settings of your browser are such that the Site may not be shown or used as intended.
Broadband connection (ADSL, Optical fiber, etc.): High-speed connection of 1MB/sec or faster recommended
CPU Pentium III 866MHz or faster
OS Windows XP SP3
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Type/Size Plasma TFT/17"
Image resolution 1024×768
Color configuration 32 bit (RGB full color)
Microsoft Windows Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Firefox 3.6 or higher
Macintosh Macintosh Safari 5.0 or higher
About Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
This Site uses CSS to run the page layouts. If CSS has been disabled, the page may not display correctly. To resolve this, please enable CSS in your browser's settings.
About Cookies and Web beacons
There are pages on our Site that use Web beacons (Clear GIF).
Web beacons, combined with cookies, allow us to obtain detailed statistical information through a technology that monitors access from your computer.
Web beacons collect usage data from specified pages, helping us to provide better service. Your personal information is never collected.
Plugins are external pieces of software that expand the functionality of the standard web browser. Installing the below plugins will improve your user experience and let you do more with this Site.